Terms of Service.
Terms of Service
By using the services of Feed Rinse, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Electric Pulp, Inc. reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice.
- We are not responsible for any content being filtered by this service. Under no circumstances will Electric Pulp, Inc. be liable for any third-party content being filtered by Feed Rinse.
- You must be 13 years of age or older to use this service.
- Your login may only be used by one person. You may not share your account with multiple users. You can not maintain more than one free account. You may maintain as many paid accounts as you like.
- You must be real live person. Bots or other automated methods are not permitted. Will Smith didn't trust robots, neither do we.
- You may not use this service for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. This service must not be used in violation of any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these terms will result in the termination of your account.
Exported OPML files will include a subscription to the Feed Rinse Announcements feed. This is used exclusively to inform you of important software updates. Feel free to unsubscribe at any time.
These Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of South Dakota.
Under no circumstances shall Electric Pulp, Inc. be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from use of this service.
We reserve the right to modify the service at any time. Any modifications shall be subject to the Terms of Service.
Finally, please don't run with scissors while using our service. Once again, we can't be held liable for any resulting injury.